Cite Media | 2011 to Present
Lead Front-end Developer, and Senior Back-end Developer.
- Oversee the design and development stages of websites, and to assist with development on occasion.
- Create APIs and CRM applications (managing over hundreds of websites).
- Manage a large network of private ("members only") websites running on Joomla 3.
- Setup and manage hosting servers, databases, and sub-version (using GIT) repositories.
- Develop cross-device and cross-platform compatible e-mail templates.
- Develop "Site Templates" for ThemeForest account.
- Search Engine Optimization
Chinook Multimedia Inc. | 2009 to 2011
Technical Lead, and Lead Developer.
- Design, develop, and maintain large-scale websites and databases.
- Setup and manage hosting servers, databases, and sub-version (using SVN) repositories.
- Overhaul Chinook Multimedia's website for "Web 2.0" and SEO.
- CMS Customization.
- Custom Application Development.
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Graphic Design.
- Introduce the practice of SEO to Chinook Multimedia.
- SEO becomes a key selling point for Chinook Multimedia.
- Chinook Multimedia's website position (in search engines) increases from Page 150 to Page 2 (in the SERPs).
- Developed the new Edmonton Symphony Orchestra & Winspear Centre website, which received an award: First place winner in Top 10 Best Symphony Orchestra Websites in Canada.
Top Draw Inc. | August 2007 to 2009
Front-end Developer, and Back-end Developer.
- Web hosting migration (of TopDraw's entire client base websites).
- Perform the difficult task of maintaining the Company's Coming deteriorating website.
- Overhaul the Sentinel Self-storage website, and setup a payment system that connects to their Web Services via SOAP.
- Build a custom website application for college students to fill out exams, and for managers to grade exams and award certificates.
- CMS Development.
- Web hosting setup.
- Graphic design, and Flash design.
- Customer service: client communications, and client meetings.
- Project management, and general office administration.
Safewebhost.net |September 2003 to 2007
Website Designer & Developer.
- Create, manage, and maintain websites.
- Maintenance, logging maintenance changes, and specifics.
- Troubleshooting problems via voice phone.
- Estimate entire projects.
- CMS Development.
- Database Development/Normalization.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Corporate, and Personal Application Software Development.
Convergys |September 2002 to 2003
Technical Support agent for Hewlett Packard All-In-One products.
- Accept calls from customers (with HP AiO units).
- Provide excellent customer service (by showing empathy).
- Guide customers through Windows, and troubleshoot their issue(s).
- Caring for Customers.
- Communication Styles.
- The Art of Asking Questions.
- Dealing With Different Customers.
- Unparalleled Client Satisfaction.
- Corporate Citizenship.
- Received nine Exceptional Customer Service awards.
- Received three Power of One awards.